Thank you to those who helped us raise over $15,400 for our 2nd Annual Paul Lensmeyer Golf Outing!
Please join us this year for our
3rd Annual Paul Lensmeyer Golf Outing
to benefit the Ascentra Credit Union Foundation on
Monday, September 25, 2017
We will have a great day of golf at the beautiful and historic Rock Island Arsenal Golf Course in Rock Island, IL.
1838 Gillespie Street
Rock Island, IL 61201
*Must bring valid ID such as a driver's license or passport to gain access onto the Arsenal*
When you arrive to the Clubhouse, you will notice there is a lot of construction going on. Please park along the street or in the back of the Clubhouse in the gravel lot or grass.
- 9 a.m. – Registration opens at 9 a.m. at the Clubhouse.
- 10 a.m. – There will be a shotgun start at 10 a.m. The tournament will include a 4-person scramble with a 2-putt maximum per hole.
- 11 a.m. – Boxed lunches will be available for golfers to grab as they please at the gazebo between holes 3 & 13.
- 3 p.m. – An awards reception along with raffle drawings and a live auction will follow the tournament with heavy hors d'oeuvres beginning around 3 p.m.
*Please note that we have changed the time to accommodate out-of-town guests.*
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- NEW THIS YEAR!: To add to the fun and in true Paul-spirit, this year we will be having a CRAZY BOTTOMS CONTEST! Sport your craziest pants/skirts/shorts/tu-tu's for a chance to win a prize!
- Fun, Fun, Fun: Additionally, we have some fun surprises and games planned throughout the course, so be ready to enjoy the day and have a blast with us!
- Moola: Just a reminder to bring cash for opportunities to help the Ascentra Credit Union Foundation. We will have a debit/credit card processor.
As the President & CEO of Ascentra Credit Union for over 20 years, Paul Lensmeyer believed in making a difference in the lives of our members, staff, and the communities we serve. After Paul’s unexpected passing, Ascentra Credit Union established the Ascentra Credit Union Foundation to ensure his legacy lives on.
In 2015, the Ascentra Credit Union Foundation successfully established the Paul Lensmeyer Golf Outing as its annual fundraising event to help further the mission of making a positive impact in the communities served by Ascentra Credit Union and to celebrate Paul's spirit.
Thanks to the Lensmeyer family, Ascentra staff, friends of Paul, community-minded sponsors, and dozens of participants, a generous $32,693 has been raised to benefit the foundation over the past two years.
For more information about the Ascentra Credit Union Foundation, click HERE.