Please join us for the Denton High Cares Third Annual Charity Golf Tournament, to benefit the Denton High School Family Assistance Foundation, on April 28, 2017.
We will have a great day of golf at the beautiful Wildhorse Golf Club at Robson Ranch in Denton, TX (www.robsonranchgolfclub.com). The event will include a 4-person scramble, box lunch and awards receptions following the tournament.
Lunch begins at 11:30 a.m., with a 1:00 p.m. shotgun start.
This year, we’ve teamed up with the folks at Perfect Golf Event to offer a phenomenal package of prizes for our tournament this year. For example:
- Pebble Beach Golf Vacation or $10,000 Cash Hole-in-One Contest – Golfers will have a chance to win a vacation for 2 to Pebble Beach. Includes 2 nights/3 days lodging, 18 holes of golf each day and a $1,000 airfare credit per person for travel.
- Long Drive Contest (Guaranteed Winner) – The winner will receive a certificate for 2 tickets to a professional sporting event (NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, NASCAR or PGA Tour) in the Dallas/Fort Worth area! The winner will select an event in each category and will receive 2 tickets to one of their choices.
- Closest to the Pin (Guaranteed Winner) – The winner will receive a certificate for 2 tickets to a professional sporting event (NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, NASCAR or PGA Tour) in the Dallas/Fort Worth area! The winner will select an event in each category and will receive 2 tickets to one of their choices.
But here are the BIG prizes, folks:
- Four Player $100,000 Shootout – 4 players will be selected to take a shot for $100,000!
- Carnival Cruise Raffle Prize – One lucky raffle winner will receive a Carnival Cruise!
- $1,000,000 SHOT – Another awesome raffle prize!!! One lucky raffle winner will take a shot for $1 Million!!!
Special Offer: Included with your online registration is a 1-year subscription to Golf Digest (a $10 value). Click here for offer and refund details.
Register now and remember to invite your friends to play. Just click on "Tell a Friend" and you can send them a link to this site automatically.
The Denton High School Family Assistance Foundation is a public charity dedicated to the mission of providing financial assistance to DHS alumni, faculty, and staff and/or their families in times of medical or other crises. The official address of the Foundation is P.O. Box 2642, Denton, Texas 76202. Denton High Cares is a tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Learn more about us at www.dentonhighcares.com.