Putting Contest Rules (Subject to Change)
Qualifying takes place on Monday on the practice putting green from 10:00 a.m. to11:00 a.m.
• To qualify for the finals – you must sink one 20 foot putt
• Qualifying putt cost
◦1 for $10
◦3 for $20
• You may take as many chances as you want or need but only one putt in qualifies
• Qualifier names will be drawn at random to putt for the prize
• Qualifiers will be given one chance to sink a 50 foot putt for the top prize
• The final for all qualifiers is on the 18th green from 11:00 a.m. –11:30 a.m.
• All net proceeds go into the George Bundy Smith Scholarship Fund
• If no winning putt is made in the time frame allowed, the golf clubs will be offered as a raffle prize with a cost of $20 per ticket
• Any ticket purchased for the putting contest will be void and a new raffle ticket will need to be purchased for chance to win golf clubs at a drawing to be held at the conclusion of golf tournament
• In the event contest has no winner and prize converts to a raffle. Contestants must be present to win. Tickets will be drawn until a winner is determined
• Club selection – only putter will be used in the putting contest
• Balls – balls will be provided, players must use the balls provided for the contest. Ball substitutions will not be allowed
• Putts will be made from a distance and location determined the day of the event.
• Contestant may line their shot up any way they deem necessary in accordance with USGA rules
• Only one player will be allowed to putt at a time
• If contestant is having difficulty seeing the hole, the hole marshal may tend the flagstick for the contestant