Thank you to those who helped us raise over $20,500 for our 3rd Annual Paul Lensmeyer Golf Outing! Not only did we exceed fundraising efforts, but we had a record number of golfers.
Please join us this year for our
4th Annual Paul Lensmeyer Golf Outing
to benefit the Ascentra Credit Union Foundation on
Monday, September 24, 2018
We will have a great day of golf at the beautiful and historic Rock Island Arsenal Golf Course in Rock Island, IL.
1838 Gillespie Street
Rock Island, IL 61201
*Must bring valid ID such as a driver's license or passport to gain access onto the Arsenal*
- 8:30 a.m. – Registration opens at 8:30 a.m. at the Clubhouse. Breakfast sandwiches will be available for you to grab as you arrive.
- 10 a.m. – The tournament will begin with a shotgun start at 10 a.m. and will include a 4-person scramble with a 2-putt maximum per hole.
- 3 p.m. – An Awards Reception will follow the tournament around 3 p.m. where we will have heavy hors d'oeuvres and a cash bar. During the Awards Reception, we will have raffle drawings, give out the tournament prizes and will have a live auction for an Iowa Hawkeyes basket with season tickets to a game!
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Crazy Bottoms Contest – To add to the fun and in true Paul-spirit, we will be having a Crazy Bottoms Contest! Sport your craziest pants/skirts/shorts/tutus for a chance to win a prize!
- Fun, Fun, Fun – Additionally, we have some fun surprises and games planned throughout the course, so be ready to enjoy the day and have a blast with us!
- Cash – Just a reminder to bring cash for the various opportunities to help the Ascentra Credit Union Foundation. We will have a debit/credit card processor, but only at registration and the Awards Ceremony.
As the President & CEO of Ascentra Credit Union for over 20 years, Paul Lensmeyer believed in making a difference in the lives of our members, staff, and the communities we serve. After Paul’s unexpected passing, Ascentra Credit Union established the Ascentra Credit Union Foundation to ensure his legacy lives on.
In 2015, the Ascentra Credit Union Foundation made significant strides in achieving its mission while successfully implementing its first major fundraising event-- the Inaugural Paul Lensmeyer Golf Outing. Our efforts have positively impacted many communities and organizations including multi-year commitments to Junior Achievement of the Heartland, River Bend Foodbank, and Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Mississippi Valley. Since 2015, the foundation has awarded $245,474 in grants to organizations that work to economically and socially develop our region.
To continue to raise funds for the foundation and celebrate Paul's spirit, the Paul Lensmeyer Golf Outing was established to create a day of fun and fellowship. Thanks to the Lensmeyer family, Ascentra staff, friends of Paul, community-minded sponsors, and dozens of participants, a generous $53,516.62 has been raised to benefit the foundation over the past three years.
For more information about the Ascentra Credit Union Foundation, click HERE.