2017_Event_Reportv3.pdf Download the event report from 2017.
16th Annual Shining Light Charity Golf Scramble
The 16th Annual Shining Light Charity Golf Scramble is scheduled for Saturday, August 25th at Hickory Woods GC. Shotgun start at 1:45 p.m. - Beer at 12:30 p.m.
Net proceeds from the event will be used to support the following organizations who help disabled children participate in sports and physical activities:
- The central purpose of the Miracle League Fields is to bring Miracle League play to our area and enable children and young people with disabilities to experience the joy and passion of baseball….where every kid, with every challenge, gets every chance, to play baseball.
- Cincinnati Dragons Wheelchair Basketball Team (https://cincinnatidragons.com/
- Founded in summer 2014 by Covington, KY native Jake Counts, the Cincinnati Dragons are a youth wheelchair basketball team that competes nationally in the National Wheelchair Basketball Association's (NWBA) Prep and Varsity Division and locally as part of the Midwest Conference. Our players range from 7 to 17 years old and have a variety of disabilities.
- Youth Challenge Sports (www.youthchallengesports.com).
- Youth Challenge brings together children with physical disabilities and youth volunteers who enrich each other's lives through one-on-one participation in adapted sports and recreational activities.
|Date:||August 25, 2018|
|Times: ||1:45 pm|