REGISTRATION FOR THE 2020 GOLF OUTING WILL OPEN SOON!
Thank you to those who helped us raise over $26,400 for our 5th Annual Paul Lensmeyer Golf Outing!
Monday, Sept. 28, 2020
We will have a great day of golf at Palmer Hills Golf Course located at 2999 Middle Rd., Bettendorf, IA 52722
- 9 a.m. – Registration opens at 9 a.m.
- 10 a.m. – The tournament will begin with a shotgun start at 10 a.m. and will include a 4-person scramble with a 2-putt maximum per hole.
- 11 a.m. – Lunch will be provided.
- 3 p.m.– An Awards Reception will follow the tournament
around 3 p.m. where we will have heavy hors d'oeuvres and a cash
bar. During the Awards Reception, we will have raffle drawings and
give out the tournament prizes.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Fun, Fun, Fun – We have some fun surprises and games planned throughout the course, so be ready to enjoy the day and have a blast with us!
- Cash – Just a reminder to bring cash for the various opportunities to help the Ascentra Credit Union Foundation. We will have a debit/credit card processor, but only at registration and the Awards Ceremony.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Monday, September 16
As the President & CEO of Ascentra Credit Union for over 20 years, Paul Lensmeyer believed in making a difference in the lives of our members, staff, and the communities we serve. After Paul’s unexpected passing, Ascentra Credit Union established the Ascentra Credit Union Foundation to ensure his legacy lives on.
In 2015, the Ascentra Credit Union Foundation made significant strides in achieving its mission while successfully implementing its first major fundraising event-- the Inaugural Paul Lensmeyer Golf Outing. Our efforts have positively impacted many communities and organizations including multi-year commitments to Junior Achievement of the Heartland, River Bend Foodbank, and Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Mississippi Valley. Since 2015, the foundation has awarded $345,392 in grants to organizations that work to economically and socially develop our region.
To continue to raise funds for the foundation and celebrate Paul's spirit, the Paul Lensmeyer Golf Outing was established to create a day of fun and fellowship. Thanks to the Lensmeyer family, Ascentra staff, friends of Paul, community-minded sponsors, and dozens of participants, a generous $75,863.31 has been raised to benefit the foundation over the past four years.
For more information
about the Ascentra Credit Union Foundation, click HERE.