Please join us for the 3rd Annual FORE 24 Foundation Golf Tournament benefiting 24 Foundation! (www.24Foundation.org)
Last year we were able to raise a significant amount of money for the Foundation through generous SPONSORSHIPs and PLAYERs. We're looking forward to you joining us again, or for the first time, to enjoy a day of great golf for an amazing cause at beautiful Ballantyne Resort Golf Club in Charlotte, NC (https://www.theballantynehotel.com/golf/golf-club-at-ballantyne/). The tournament will feature a box lunch, and virtual awards announcements following the completion of the event.
Register Now and be sure to invite your friends! Click on "Tell a Friend" to send them a link to this site.
The Golf tournament will follow a traditional club format in that players will be provided a tee time and they'll need to arrive in time to play the course. This means that instead of a single shot gun start, players will be assigned a tee time in advance of the event and will need to plan to arrive on time to make their team time. For example, if you're assigned a 10 AM Tee Time, you'll want to arrived before your tee time to check in, take your bags to the carts, and tee off at 10 AM. Specific logistics will be provided in advance of the event.
9:00 AM - Registration
11:45 AM - Box Lunches Available
5:30 PM - Scoring & Winners announced virtually
Known Club Guidelines:
· Please note you will be given a specific tee time and are asked to arrive 45 minutes prior.
· There will be 6 foot markers when registering, please take note and adhere to them.
· There is currently a mask mandate that applies in public spaces on the course (ie. in the Pro Shop or Pavilion) where you cannot social distance.
· If there is a medical necessity why you need an individual cart, please let me know. The course will not be able to provide individual carts day of.
· Since there will not be a gathering afterwards for awards, we will provide a link to a scoreboard you will be able to check after the outing.