Walla Walla Police Foundation Golf Tournament
Please join us for our First Annual Walla Walla Police Foundation Golf Tournament
at Wine Valley Golf Club to benefit the Walla Walla Police Foundation on May 12, 2022.
We will be having a banquet following the golf tournament. The doors for the banquet will be opening at 4:30, with dinner starting at 6pm. All funds raised from this event will 100% stay local.
Some examples of how the Walla Walla Police Foundation used funds raised for local situations would include, but not limited to:
- Replaced damaged tires for an elderly victim's vehicle after they were slashed
- Filled a domestic violence victim's vehicle's with gas to ensure she made it to her destination
- Helped clean up a single mother's property to make it safer for her 4 children
- While waiting for CPS to arrive, officers have purchased food for kids
- Helped place a single mother and her children in a hotel room for the night rather than sleeping in her car
These are just a few of the many ways our foundation supports those in need in our community. We have a great day of golf planned at the beautiful Wine Valley Golf Club. The event will include a 4-person scramble, (132 players) Shot gun start at 11am. Each player will get lunch, drink ticket, dinner ticket, swag bag, polo shirt, hat, and a cigar. I hope you can join in the fun on May 12th 2022.
Register now and remember to invite your friends to play. Just click on "Tell a Friend" and you can send them a link to this site automatically.
IF you have any questions please email Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support of the Walla Walla Police Foundation.