***NEW***The Portage Public Transportation Assistance Foundation Inc. (PPTAFI) has a new name with the same great mission, FORE! TRANSIT- Friends of Riders.
Join FORE! TRANSIT (formally PPTAFI) for our 17th Annual Golf Outing on May 20, 2022.
Help to support those in our community who can least afford public transportation. Proceeds from the golf outing provide assistance to Portage County organizations that aid those in need. Thanks to prior golf outings, the following organizations have been awarded grants to provide their clients with subsidized fares:
- Catholic Charities
- Center of Hope
- Coleman Professional Services – Portage Behavioral Health
- Community Action Council
- Family and Community Services/Behavioral Health
- Freedom House
- Haven of Portage County
- Housing & Emergency Support Services (HESS)
- Miller Community House
- Safer Futures
- Portage Area Recovery Center
- Portage County JFS
- Portage County Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Portage County Sheriff
- Townhall II
Enjoy a great day of golf at the beautiful Paradise Lake Country Club, Suffield, OH.
Activities include a 4-person scramble, lunch, dinner and awards receptions following the golf.
The day of the event
- Check in begins at 8:00 am
- Modified Shotgun Start at 9:00 am
- Lunch at the turn
- Dinner and Prizes immediately following golf
Register now and remember to invite your friends to play. Just click on "Tell a Friend" and you can send them a link to this site automatically.
Thank you for your support of PARTA and FORE! TRANSIT (Friends of Riders).